Welcome to our Facebook page! Please take a moment to read the following guidelines to ensure a quality environment for our fans.
The purpose of this page is to provide an area to engage with other residents, administer a credible source for news and event updates, as well as implement a place for constructive communication to maintain the merit of our community.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook's Terms and Conditions. It is also important to note that postings by fans do not reflect the opinions of our community, nor do we ensure their accuracy. All questions and commentary are welcome, and we expect that all posts are both relevant and respectful to this community and its residents. We reserve the right to remove any posts that do not adhere to our guidelines, and block those who violate them repeatedly.
We do not tolerate these types of posts:
- Bullying, threatening, harassing, stalking or intimidating others
- hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence
- Discriminatory language targetting a race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or political affiliation
- Fraudulent, deceptive or unlawful interactions
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Uploading viruses or other malicious code
By posting, liking or interacting with others on our fan page, you are agreeing to the aforementioned guidelines as well as those depicted in the Facebook Terms of Service. Please keep your privacy in mind and refrain from posting any sensitive information, for we will not be held responsible for any violations of the terms. We appreciate our fans and the safety of our community is an utmost priority and concern. Happy posting!
If you have a customer service issue, we recommend calling your leasing office for the fastest path to resolution.