Best and cheap hotel in Agra
Agra is a rich historical location of India where travelers every year target to visit and actually visit in huge numbers. Generally people think that Agra is visited just because of Taj Mahal; the seventh wonders of world but it contains more than that in its lap. Today I have decided to disclose other beautiful locations of Agra where you can explore and enjoy. However, I will not include Taj Mahal in list as it needs no introduction at all.
- Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah- This tomb was built by Nurjahan; the queen of Emperor Jahangir in remembrance of her father Mirza Ghias Beg. It is also called as mini Taj Mahal as it is built by white marbles including semi precious stones imbedded in it. When you visit to this place, you will feel peace enough and can look on architecture for long time as it is not a crowded place.
- Agra Fort- this fort is repaired and given a new looks by Mughals. It is semi circular shaped and facing the river. This monument has won the Aga Khan Award for Architecture in 2004 which proves its great architects.
- Fatehpuri Sikiri – This was named by Mughals and is considered as birth place of all 9 great jewels of Emperor Akbar. Here so many rooms are built and each with great architect which travelers love to watch. It remains open all days from morning to evening.
- Mehtab Bagh- It is a beautiful green park situated opposite to Taj Mahal. It is in straight alignment with Taj Mahal and is enough peaceful.
- Jama Maszid - Apart from Delhi, Jama Masjid is also located in Fateshpur Sikri and is a very popular mosque. It was built by Mughal emperors. Even if you are not muslim, you shodul visit here to see its beauty, its great architect and construction.
- Mariyam’s Tomb- This tomb was built using Red sandstone in memory of Mariyam Zamani; wife of Great Mughal time emperor Akbar.
- Samadh of Soamiji Maharaj – This was built in 1908 and is a tribute symbol to Radha Swami Faith.
This list can be broadened enough but it is not possible to write every location in list but it is certain that apart from Taj Mahal, it has several wonderful destinations to explore. And if any destination is so beautiful, it will surely attract the travelers to it, which it is doing well. To make stay of travelers comfortable and in budget, there are several best and cheap hotel in Agra.
To find best and cheap hotel in Agra, however, you are required to follow some tips. You have to mode to choose the option; online as well as offline. If any of your relative or friend has any feedback about any hotel in Agra you may take such in consideration otherwise online you can find several names to choose from. Choose few reputed names and compare their prices with each other to find the best hotel deal.
This place is not just a place where seventh wonder of world; Taj Mahal is located but it is the place where other rich golden prints of past is available in name of Red Fort, Akbar Tomb, Fatehpuri Sikiri etc.
In all such locations, you can see the great crowd watching the architect, finishing and rich prints of our golden past. On seeing thoroughly you may