1. Abiotic Factor: A nonliving condition or thing, as climate or habitat, that influences or affects anecosystem and the organisms in it.
2. Biotic Factor: A living thing, as an animal or plant, thatinfluences or affects an ecosystem.
3. Ecosystem: Community of living organisms.
4. Habitat: Ecological or enviormental area.
5. Organism: An individual plant or animal or single celled life form.
6. Population: The amount of people or organism in a area.
7. Community: A group of people living in the same place.
8. Classification: The action or prosess of classifying something.
9. Taxonomy: A branch of science concerned with classification.