May 2, 2014
Hunt High School
Project purpose: Is to become more familiar with becoming a Pediatrician and going to ECU and getting a degree that will help me to pursue this type of career.
1. Ultimate Goal: Pediatrician
2. Description: Physicians who diagnose treat and help prevent children's diseases and injuries
3. The reason I wanted to pursue this career is because I love to work with kids and making sure they're cared for so they can go on and have a good life without any worries about diseases or anything.
5. It will approximately take 11 years to reach this goal.
6. A Bachelor's Degree will be required.
8. Tuition: Not living on campus: $3,758 and Living on campus: $12,058
9. The ratio of undergraduate students to teachers at this college is 18, 1.
10. 3 other colleges that I'm looking at are UNC, A&T, Duke.
11. There are no high school chemistry required to be admitted in this college.
12. Chemistry will be required to earn a degree in this area.
13. The minimum HS GPA is 4.0 or higher.
14. Classes I can take to help me prepare for this career are Biology, Spanish, and Calculus
15.Other degrees that I'm interested in just in case I have to change majors is the Master of Business Administration and the Bachelor's of Arts.
16.I learned more about being creative so people can have a good way of understanding and I also learned more about Pediatricians and what they do and what it takes to reach that goal.