Youth in War
by: Trenton Starchman
5 facts to the story.
1. This book took place during the civil war.
2. The main character in the story is a boy named Henry.
3. Soldiers where usually in a group during the civil war that group was usually called a regiment.
4. During the civil war they didn't have beds but they had blankets so they would sleep on the blanket that was on the ground.
5. In the book many soldiers if there regiment ran from battle and they all got split up sometimes those soldiers would join another regiment that is on there side.