DEF: A genetic disease or disorder is the result of changes, or mutations, in an individual's DNA.
1. Autism is a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
2.Studies of people with ASD have found irregularities in several regions of the brain.
3. This makes communicating hard and relationships with other people hard to have when you have Autism.
4. Autism isn't curable.
DEF: In epidemiology, environmental diseases are diseases that can be directly attributed to environmental factors.
1. Skin Cancer is the abnormal growth of skin cells.
2. Most skin cancer are caused by exposure to the sun.
3. Skin cancer affects you by making your skin thinner and easier to burn.
4. You can prevent it by, Cover up with protective clothing to guard as much skin as possible when you’re out in the sun. Choose comfortable clothes made of tightly woven fabrics that you can’t see through when held up to a light.
DEF: Are diseases that appear to increase in frequency as countries become more industrialized and people live longer.
1. Obesity is being fat or overweight.
2. If a person eats more calories than he or she burns, the person gains weight.
3. You could risk having cancer, less sleep and, less money because you buying so much food.
4. To cure obesity you have to work out and eat less.