#7 Successful leaders
A good leader is committed to excellence. Second best does not lead to success. The good leader not only maintains high standards, but also is proactive in raising the bar in order to achieve excellence in all areas.
Obama is successful because he is a "trend setter," he is the first black president of the united states.
"If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress." - Barack Obama
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/barac...
Unsuccessful leadership traits:
1. only cares about themselves
2. doesn't know how to make good decisions
3. doesn't care about the people you are leading
4. all they care about is money
Successful Leadership Traits
Some good leadership traits are:
1. cares for the people they are leading
2. always takes the citizens ideas into consiteration
3. knows how to make good decisions
4. can lead their group of people to success
5. A successful leader needs NRG!