Hello My Name is...
- Step 1: Please download the PDF and use a PDF annotation tool to complete it.
- Step 2: Please complete the Google Form (Dallas version).
- Step 3: Please find a blank slide on the Google Presentation (Dallas version) and add the following (Name, Twitter Handle, Expertise). Expertise could be with a tool/tools (e.g. Thinglink or Padlet) or with a broader pedagogical concept (e.g. formative assessment, visible learning, flipped classrooms, etc...)
Let's Cross the Line...
What SAMR Isn't...
- What is the Intent of SAMR?
- Is it appropriate to classify apps and other taxonomies by SAMR?
- Can you cleanly delineate each level of SAMR?
Exploring the Evolution of SAMR...
- Step 1: Explore the Various Models in the SAMR Model Gallery below
- Step 2: Be Ready to Discuss and Reflect using the SEE/THINK/WONDER Visible Thinking Framework
Complete the following Visible Thinking Stem with a partner
- What do you SEE?
- What do you THINK about that?
- What does it make you WONDER?
SAMR Model Gallery
SAMR Model Links
Unveiling S.A.S.S.Y. SAMR
- Step 1: Explore each letter of the acronym within the interactive infographic
- Step 2: Follow the numbered nubbins
- Step 3: Be Ready to Reflect using the I USED TO THINK... Visible Thinking Framework
S.A.S.S.Y. SAMR 3.0
Complete the following Visible Thinking Stem using the Padlet board linked below.
- "I Used to Think..." , "But Now I Think..."