The Savvy Ones
Roll with IT
The Connected Student
- 1% of students are actively creating information
- 9% knows how to curate information - synthesis, systems of learning
- 90% of students are simply consuming
What do you make of this? Comment in the section below.
Next year is OFFICIALLY your year to start integrating technology into your curriculum. Yes, I know you've already been "cheating on" phase 1 this year (you can't help it!), but instead of focusing on the technology itself, you will focus on your curriculum first. As you update your ITP, what will you add, change, revise, or delete to shift your focus?
Evaluating Tech Tools
Let's create a rubric. What are the criteria? How will you rate each tool?
Dust off your blog, or head to your favorite social media site. Complete this 3-2-1, and share it with the world:
- 3 things you have learned with your TILT group this year
- 2 questions you still have, or 2 things you still want to learn
- 1 thing you are most excited about as you move forward