How to make a Budget
1. Make a list of everything you spend for a couple weeks.
I spend about 70 dollars a week including gas food...
2. For the same time period, record everything you earn and its source.
I get 20 dollars a week for allowance, My parents give me 50 dollars for gas.
3. Now that you have recorded, analyze it. (Conclusion)
4. It is a good idea to have a little extra for hard times. (why?)
If for example my truck runs out of gas before the week is up sometimes so it is good to have a little extra money in case it runs out.
5. Monitor your spending. (Why should I monitor my spending)
Cut down on eating breakfast at Sheetz in the morning and eat at home before i leave for school.