Rules of Engagement
- Don't worry about small UI tweaks like spacing, color, etc. We'll tackle polishing the entire app at the end
- Matt will take all feedback and relay to the dev team
- Looking for bugs & functionality issue.
- Currently data is only agged through July 19th (use custom dates)
- Dashboard scale is logarithmic (best option to see metrics)
- Forward / Back navigation images on calendars are not displaying. You can still click in the upper left and right hand corners of a calendar to change the month
All restrictions can be discussed if changes are needed
- ZERO values cannot be graphed on logarithmic scales
- View 1 group at a time (Internal, External or Total)
Reason: Color coding / labeling becomes problematic
- Show up to 31 days of data
Reason: Only scaling by date so only 31 fits
- How important is it to graph ZERO values?
Select CTR, July 1st - 10th and then internal traffic to see example
- Default metrics selected (Revenue)?
- Default timeframe selected (Last 30 days)?
Below are specific items to ensure we cover in QA
- Values graph are correct
- List of channels are only for that account
- List of advertiser are only for that account