Office 365 Exploration
Click here to get started with our KAHOOT quiz
Group 1-Let Me Explore
Just want to explore the environment, take a look around and feel more comfortable posting, choose group 1.
I will add you to the sample site we looked at today.
- Can you find a math link?
- Can you find the class calendar?
- Can you like a comment in the newsfeed?
- Can you add a youtube clip to the newsfeed?
- Can you add a picture to the newsfeed?
Group 2-Let Me Dive In
Want to get your class set up, change the look, create an announcement or newsfeed post, choose this group.
- Can you create your site? (+ ADD NEW SITE-be patient)
- Can you add a new announcement?
- Can you add a new link?
- Can you upload a document to course resources?
- Can you add a new calendar event?
Group 3-Let Me Explore Further
You have the basics down pat but want to explore some of the other tools like discussions, wikis or blogs. A great opportunity to share what is working for you or trouble shoot challenges.
- Can you create a discussion thread?
- Can you link a document from your personal one drive?
- Can you create a collaborative document?
- Can you add an external link to your toolbar?
- Can you create a blog or wiki post?
Remember the Student Portal brings many tools
- Learn 360 Videos
- Library eResources
- One Drive
- My Files
- D2L eportfolio