Button Flower Vase
Button flower vases are so unique because they never die and look gorgeous! They can be used as centerpieces for a wedding, or just to sit and look pretty on a mantle!
Button Flower Vases are super easy and quick to make. I actually also make Button Flower Bouquets for brides on their special wedding day as well.
- Fake flowers
- Floral Wire
- Floral tape
- Your choice of beads/decoration
- Buttons (your choice of color)
1. If you want a gem, put that on first, then Stack buttons to your liking and wire them through from smallest to largest on a piece of floral wire
2. Add a flower after the buttons are on
3. After you put your flower on, twist the wire at the bottom until it looks like one piece of wire and not two.
4. Repeat steps as necessary until you make as many stems as you need or want.
5. If you want to, you can tape up all of the stems together so they don't separate, but it's not necessary.
6. Place all of your stems in a nice vase and display wherever you want.