Once we had an argument with a friend that I could cook lasagna without opening any recipes.
- Minced meat 800g
- Bolognese Sauce 800 g
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Wheat flour 3.5 tablespoons
- Sunflower oil 2.5 tablespoons
- 1 liter of milk
- Sheets of pastry 6 pieces
- Cheese 650 g
My way to do lasagna:
1. In a saucepan put the butter and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, melt. Gradually add the flour and stir so that no lumps remain.
2. When all the flour to intervene, pour all the milk. Reduce heat and simmer until desired consistency: not liquid, but not too thick. Consistency low-fat sour cream.
3. In a pan, heat the vegetable oil. Add minced meat (pork + beef is better).
4. Fry mince until it would be half-cooked. Pour into a Bolognese sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat oven to 180 degrees.
6. Grease baking tray with butter.
7. At the bottom of the pan pour some béchamel sauce, a little bit, just to cover the bottom.
8. Put layers (not cooked). On the resulting layers put stuffing (not regret!), For stuffing - grated cheese. Cheese - bechamel. Sauce need to spread as much as needed, in your opinion, to lasagna turned out juicy.
9. On top of the sauce put dry lasagna sheets. Repeat the procedure.
10. The last layer sheets fluff bechamel sauce and cheese on top generously to sleep. Let stand for 7-10 minutes.
11. Put in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.