- Born December 16th 1770
- Died March 26th 1827
- He wrote an operas
- He wrote 9 syphonies
- He started to go deaf by 30 and was still known to be one of the best composers ever.
- Beethoven was prolific, and in his lifetime he wrote a total of 9 symphonies, 7 concertos, 17 string quartets, 32 piano sonatas, and 10 sonatas for violin and piano.
- Born Jan. 27th 1756
- Died Dec. 5th, 1791
- He was very good at Math
- Born Feb 27th 1810
- Died Oct 17th 1849
- Chopin preferred to give private, more intimate concerts to smaller crowds of high class "socialites".
- Chopin was able to charge lofty fees for private piano lessons. His tutorship was highly demanded.
- Born May 22nd 1813
- Died Feb 13th 1883
- Besides himself, Wagner was passionate about Beethoven and his music.
- Wagner has been described as a ruthless, racist, selfish