Inventory Page Release
Rules of Engagment
- Don't worry about small UI tweaks like spacing, color, controles jumping, etc. We'll tackle polishing the entire app at the end
- Matt will take all feedback and relay to the dev team
- Looking for bugs & functionality issue.
- Currently snapshot data for channels & tags are only agged through July 19th (use custom dates)
- Current snaphot data is inaccurate becuase of known bugs in data aggs
- Created & updating appnexus objects only change it on our database. It will not create or update the object in appnexus
- Searching only searches the name currently. This will include id in the future
- Are there any required fields in the P2 UI that are not required for Appnexus on Channel & Tags?
Below are specific items to ensure we cover in QA
- Channels & Tags are displayed correctly
- Search works correctly
- You can create & edit Channel (local only not in Appnexus)
- You can create & edit a Tag (local only not in Appnexus)
NOTE!: Snapshot data is not accurate - do not test this