Spice Acres Farm Share Program
Locally Grown Foods Just for You
May 20th - October 28th, 2015
Spice Acres 2015 Farm Share Program
As a farm share member, you’ll enjoy the best of what Spice Acres has to offer, from crunchy peas and lettuces in the Spring, to sweet tomatoes, peppers, and melons in the Summer, to multi-colored varieties of carrots and winter squashes in the Fall. Each week, you’ll receive 5-8 different items in your share that will be a fresh addition to your weekly meals. Along with your share you will receive weekly email updates of what to expect in your coming share, recipe links to help you prepare great meals, Spice Acres updates and upcoming opportunities to engage with our chefs and farmers.
Here’s what will be available in your 2015 farm share:
- Spring – carrots (3 varieties), beets (4 varieties), Japanese turnips, radishes (3 varieties), pac choi, peas (snow and snap), scallions, lettuce mix (6 lettuce in mix), Asian greens mix (6 greens in mix), baby kale, spinach.
- Summer – beans (4 varieties), onions, eggplant (2 varieties), peppers (10 varieties), tomatoes (14 varieties), cucumbers, collards, kale, beets, carrots, lettuce mix, Asian greens mix, melons (4 varieties).
- Autumn – Pumpkins (8 varieties), winter squash (8 varieties), leeks, parsnips, most of summer and spring offerings.
Program Length: 24 Weeks. May 20th through October 28th
Cost (cash, check or credit card by phone):
- Vegetable Share: $480 ($20/week x 24 weeks)
- Egg Share: $144 ($6/week x 24 weeks)
Wednesday Pick-up Locations: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Wednesdays – Spice Kitchen and Bar - 5800 Detroit Ave., Cleveland
- Wednesdays – Spice Acres - 9570 Riverview Rd., Brecksville
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!
ONLY ACCEPTING THE FIRST 50 PERSONS WHO SIGN UP FOR PRODUCE SHARES AND FIRST 50 PERSONS SIGN UP FOR EGG SHARES.
SHARES MAY BE COMBINED!
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION - TUESDAY, May 5th
DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMISSION:
If you would like to take part in our Spice Acres Farm Share Program, PLEASE EMAIL Shawn at Shawn@SpiceAcres.com and indicate which share(s) you are interested in.
You will be notified via email and sent the submission form to turn in with payment. If you have any questions, please email Shawn at Shawn@SpiceAcres.com.
Spice Acres is a 13-acre mixed vegetable and animal farm in the Cuyahoga Valley and is one of eleven farms in the Countryside Initiative of Cuyahoga Valley Countryside Conservancy. We raise our vegetables and animals using sustainable, organic methods, including feeding our animals with non-GMO feed, using only natural pest control methods, and sourcing our seeds from reputable seed companies. Only in this way can we ensure the highest quality, best tasting, nutrient-rich produce while maintaining a steadfast commitment to environmental stewardship.