- Provide for public safety by maintaining order, responding to emergencies, protecting people and property, enforcing motor vehicle and criminal laws, and promoting good community relations.
- Record facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in patrol area.
- Identify, pursue, and arrest suspects and perpetrators of criminal acts.
- Patrol specific area on foot, horseback, or motorized conveyance, responding promptly to calls for assistance.
~Sometimes indoors and outdoors, and sometimes very dangerous
~High school diploma or equivalent
~Good paying money.