How to make a budget
- 1. Make a list of everything you spend for a couple of weeks.
- 2. For the same time period, record everything you earn and its source.
- 3. Now that you have recorded, analyze it. (Conclusion)
- 4. It is a good idea to have a little extra for hard times. (Why?)
- 5. Monitor your spending. (Why should I monitor my spending).
Mt Dew (1 a day)- $42 total
The Girlfriend ($15 a week)- $45 total
Food (twice a week $8 per time)- $48
Work on 4 wheelers 80 every two weeks- total 120
I spend more money than I make and i can do that because I have money saved up from working this summer.
It is a good idea to have money for hard times that why i always keep money
I should monitor my spending so i don't run out of money before summer starts.