Stephen Racik Worked At Many Respectable Designations In Florida
Stephen Racik is a generous IT expert based in Florida with more than 20 years of experience. He has a high level of awareness of the market, and the IT world that helps him stay on top of the things. He seeks the position of Director Operations, or Management Information Systems, so that he can create, market, sell, and support innovative products. His vast experience in enterprise computing, support, service, and applications infrastructure assists him resolve a variety of issues with great precision and professionalism.
Let's have a look at different designations he has served while working with top companies:-
Director of Site Operations Menlo Park: Stephen Racik of Florida was employed as the Director of Site Operations Menlo Park at Egghead.com+Onsale, and handled an array of significant duties there. For 7 years, he successfully operated an e-commerce site that includes 100 NT servers on the Intel platform. This site worked 24 hours for all the 7 days, and ran a multitude of applications. Some of them include Oracle, NetGenesis, SQL, PCAnywhere, Exchange, Terminal Server, NetIQ, Visual SourceSafe, BackupExec, and a large collection of Egghead.com proprietary Site together with Auction management applications.
- Site Operations Engineer: As a Site Operations Engineer at Onsale, Mr. Racik resolved a variety of technical problems alone and provided specific details of issues and solutions, allowing all team members to stay abreast with the current status. He worked with the company for 2 years, and scaled up critical failures to suitable technical officials.
- Business Manager- Customer Service: He worked with Amdahl at the designation of Business Manager - Customer Service from 1994 to 1996, and was responsible for P&L of service offerings. Additionally, he has also supported a variety of platforms, including
- Sun/ Solaris— Unix
- MVS— Amdahl UTS
- Novell NetWare — Windows NT
Stephen Racik of Florida also analyzed potential alliance associates as well as products from a range of prospects, including
- End-User Expectations – Financial Goals
- Logistics Capabilities – Strategic Value
- Backline Support Abilities – Product Quality
- Company Philosophies – Partner Viability
- Business Owner: He was the business owner at NU Born Time Capsules, and set up a database to deal with a multi channel marketing strategy, including distribution and direct sales.
In addition to this, Stephen Racik of Florida was also appointed as the Director OEM Product Marketing in Sigma Designs and TeleVideo Systems, Inc. He started his professional journey as a Field Service Engineer at CompuScan, Inc in 1978.