How to Make Yoshinoya Signature Beef Bowl @ Home
(by Sheila Liu)
After preparation work, we are going to start cooking...officially.
1. Boil water, put broccoli in till just done.
2. Put four spoons of sugar in a wok. Melt it with low heat.
3. Put soy sauce, cooking wine, chicken powder and small amount of water into melted sugar. Wait until boiled, and add shredded onion.
4. Put sliced beef into the wok.
5. Heat the dish with moderate heat for about 8-10 minutes, until the juice reaching for the amount that you want.
6. Put your dish on the plate with hot rice and broccoli.
There you go! Enjoy!