The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature.
Here are some examples of Cyberbullying!
1. Sending harmful and unfriendly messages to a person.
2. Posting picture of someone and know they will get embarrassed.
3. Spreading false rumors about a person's behaviour or looks.
Effects of Cyberbullying
2. Thoughts about suicide
3. High chance on skipping school
4. Becoming lonely
5. Use of alcohol and drugs
6. Have low-esteem
How to stop it?
1. Tell a teacher or trusted adult
2. Do not respond to these bad messages
3. Save the evidence
4. Block the Bully
5. Change account settings
Created by: iCHUNG