Hendren & Malone PLLC
Bankruptcy and Personal Injury Law Firm
Hendren & Malone PLLC : Practice Area in Personal Injury
When you or a family member is injured, there are many difficult questions to answer. The North Carolina personal injury lawyers at Hendren & Malone have significant experience working with victims of unfortunate accidents.
· Why should I hire an attorney for my personal injury case?
· The other driver’s insurance company keeps calling me. Should I talk to them?
· Can I fire my personal injury lawyer if I am unhappy with the representation?
· The insurance adjuster won’t call me back. What should I do?
· How long do I have to sue in North Carolina for injuries from a car accident?
· I was injured in a car accident in North Carolina that was caused by a drunk driver. What are my rights?
· I was hurt while riding as a passenger in a car. Does that change my rights?
· Attorney’s Fees – How much do personal injury lawyers charge?
· I received letters about medical liens and liens for my health insurance. What does this mean?
· Important things to do following a personal injury accident
· Why insurance companies love when you don’t have an attorney
· Making a claim for underinsured motorist benefits in North Carolina