Email Etiquette, Miss Johansen, October 7th 2013
5 Facts about Email Etiquette:
1. Use proper spelling and punctuation.- If you don’t use this it doesn’t just have a bad impression on you but it also important to be conveying the message properly.
2. Do not forward chain letters.- All of them are hoaxes, delete these messages as soon as you receive them.
3. Do not copy and paste an attachment without permission.- If you do not ask you could be breaking the law.!
4. Avoid using urgent and important.- Use only if it is really urgent or important don’t sound pushy.
5. Don’t reply to spam.- If you reply they can tell that your account is “live” and will keep sending these messages.