BULLYING AMONG TEENS
This is the definition of bullying. Here it tells you what exactly bullying is and the basics.
My thesis statement is that bullying is a problem all over the world, and needs to be stopped.
Facts About Bullying
1. Bullying is an assault; therefore, its illegal. So if you bully, you're breaking the law.
2. 1 in every 3 students claim they've been bullied.
3. 1 in 3 students between the ages of 12 and 18 reported being bullied while at school.
4. When someone commits suicide, because they've been bullied it's called bullycide.
5. The actual definition of bullycide is: The act or instance of killing oneself intentionally as a result of bullying.
6. Teens and children who are bullied often commit suicide to escape the intenseness of the bullying they endured.
How To Get Rid of Bullying and How It Can Be Prevented
Bullying can be prevented and eventually eliminated all together by just doing some things like:
1. Making songs with lyrics that condemn bullying.
2. Be an advocate against bullying and violence.
3. Start or join organizations against bullying.
4. You could join the L.G.B.T. (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) Youth Group or an organization like it, because a great deal of bullying is directed towards this community of people.
5. Help prevent suicide and be proud of who you are.
Why Does Bullying Matter?
Bullying matters, because it takes lives daily. Its also important, because it can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time, and we need to be aware.