Day 029 - September 29
HOW can we adapt to changes without losing our identity or sense of self?
Today, a RED STOPLIGHT DAY, we
- Visualized our next book selection
- Ran our penultimate Book Club! (Book is due to be finished by Wednesday.)
By the end of the week, we
- Held two reading/writing conferences with the teacher
- Watched and took notes on two video lessons.
- Refined our personal vocabulary list in the notebook.
- Began science research notes. (This and this and this and this.)
- Brainstormed, planned, composed, revised, edited, and published 1504.
- Submitted a completely marked up Book Club book.
Homework: Video Lesson tonight (Research Notes) -- NOTES!
and mark up book club text (40 flags) by Wednesday