Would you like that Tackk to-go?
#TackkTip: Start a Tackk on your phone and finish it at home.
At last, you can create, share and discover Tackks from your mobile device. There's no app to download. Just visit Tackk.com and go!
What to do with your newfound power? Tackk everywhere, of course. Create new Tackks from your phone. Upload mobile photos. Share the bejesus out of them.
Don't want to type so much from your device? Collaborate with… yourself, across devices. Just think: you can upload photos from your phone and then type content from your laptop. Sound good? Here's how:
- On your mobile device, visit Tackk.com and log into your account.
- Click the blue button at the top-right of the screen to create a new Tackk.
- Edit your Tackk as usual. Try adding some photos, perhaps a headline.
- Next, log into your Tackk account on your computer. Visit your Tackkboard, where you'll see the Tackk from your phone! Choose "continue editing."
- Well, continue editing! Add text, change colors, customize URL. Once you're done, click the FINISH button. Voila!
Where will you use Tackk to-go? Consider tackking from that holiday party this weekend, the flea market, craft store or your BFF's wedding. Upload your images on-the-go and complete it when you get home.
Tackk empowers you to tell your story with more than captions and hashtags. Create it in one place and share your Tackk across all your social networks (and email too!).