When I grow up I want to be an athletic trainer. An Athletic Trainer helps people in sports from an injure and sees what is wrong with them.
An athletic trainer reports to the coach of the player and he says if player can play or not and if the player cant play, the athletic trainer has to explain what diagnose does the player have.
The purpose of an athletic trainer is to help people who have been hurt while playing a sport such as baseball, basketball, tennis, lacrosse, and especially football.
- physical therapy
- if they can play after their injury
- What they must have for education is Clinical Education
- They need medical software for technology and they must have skills like Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Speaking, and tons more.
- There abilities are Problem Sensitivity, Speak Clarity, Oral Expression, and many more.
- what they must have as personal characteristics are they must stay calm in chaos moments, listen to other people, and much more.