AlexiaS 5 online safety tips project for school
1. Only say things you are willing to say in person.
DO NOT post thongs online that you wouldn't show in real life!
2. You should tell adults(if you are a kid) If you feel uncomfortable on the web!
Tell adults what you think is uncomfortable that you think you shouldn't be seeing.
3. Use common sense online!!!
Use common sense because maybe there is someone on the website that you are using that may come to stalk, rob, or kidnap if you give them your location!
4. Keep your computer in an open area!
You should, especially when you are doing face time or watching a horror game.You should also keep it in an open area so that you know where your computer i and not loose it!
5. My final tip is to not open up personal information online.
NEVER post personal information because it may start a horrible rumor and stick with you FOREVER!