charlise's financial portfolio
- The information I learned when I interviewed my mom was that things cost more than they appear for instants I only have one dog and by his self he cost $155 imagine if i had more than one dog.
- The career I chose was the medical career and I chose that one because I enjoy helping others
- My career effected my choices because I earn a lot of money from it but I have to save so I can pay my bills and pay off my car
- Yes- I made sure every thing I bought was in my budget I still make sure it does not cost to much
- Now I know not to just blow my money on things I don't need and spend my money on things I do need and to save it
- My budget spread sheet shows me not to blow all my money on things I cant afford and only buy things within my budget