A featured website, online tool, or eBook every week
What I like about Kahoot!:
1. Creates a game-based feel to a classroom discussion, quiz, or survey, so students are more involved.
2. Interactive: using a laptop, phone, or other hand-held device, ALL students get involved in the discussion, poll, quiz, etc---especially students who are not as vocal in class.
3. Create your own survey/poll/discussion questions/quiz OR search their quiz bank for pre-written quizzes, etc.
4. Teachers can require students to create a username OR allow students to submit answers anonymously, depending on the situation.
5. Saves teachers time; no need to grade quizzes. Automatically checks students answers with the teacher submitted answer key.