A featured web tool, website, or eBook every week
How do I get started?
1. Go to www.harringtonlc.org/riverroad and click on the 3M Cloud icon.
2. If you are a first time user, download the 3M reader app by clicking on the green button in the top right corner. From there, select the device of your choice (iphone, android, PC, Macbook, etc...)
3. Then, go back to the 3M homepage for the list of books and audiobooks.
4. To locate audiobooks, click on the "Categories" tab and select the button that says "Audiobooks only" and submit. From there, choose your favorite title.
5. To check out a book or audiobook, click on the book of your choice and click on "Check out." If prompted for a library name, select "Harrington Library Consortium."
6. Finally, enter your library card number and PIN number. If you do not know these numbers, I can look them up for you.
7. Benefits: no late fees! The book is checked out to you for two weeks. Also, many students benefit from audiobooks, especially if they have a reading disability or need help focusing on the text.