A featured website, web tool, or eBook every week
What I like about this presentation tool:
1. Easy and paperless! Create a flip booklet to share with your students through a link or post to your Edline or Edmodo page, etc.
2. OR better yet, have your students create online flip books to show you and their classmates what they have learned. A good alternative to PowerPoint, etc.
3. Collaborative! This website allows teachers to create a virtual classroom and to assign students to groups to collaborate on a booklet.
4. Browse the Flipsnack Edu Library to view flip books that other teachers and students have made.
5. Stylish! Create a variety of book covers, experiment with fonts, add pictures, etc...