A featured web tool, website, or ebook every week
My favorite part of this webinar video:
1. Watch the beginning up to 12:30 minutes to learn what the PBL model is.
2. Then, skip to the middle school/high school section beginning at 45:00 minutes. The model project involves science and how to prevent disease.
3. Project based learning promotes authentic, long-term learning because students are activity engaged and asking the questions that drive the project.
4. The presenter shows students how to save their favorite articles in folders, browse for articles for subject, and cite their resources.
5. Interactive lesson plans and study guides that one can search for by subject!