Get TechFat with Plickers
Technology Formative Assessment Tools
Need a quick way to get feedback without everyone having a device? Try Plickers! Plickers is a powerfully simple tool that lets teachers collect real-time formative assessment data without the need for student devices.
View the video.
Tailor instruction with instant feedback. Use Plickers for quick checks for understanding to know whether your students are understanding big concepts and mastering key skills.
1. Create an account and download the app to your device.
2. Print out a set of cards.
3. Create classes.
4. Create assessment questions or an online answer key (if questions are printed/ presented)
Class Set Up Directions
- Login to Plickers.com
- Click Classes
- Click Add new class
- Enter Basic class information on next screen and click Save
- Enter students first and last name and press Enter on keyboard (there is a roster upload option available)
- Repeat for as many classes as needed.
Creating Your Question Library
Now that you had added classes, you will need to create a bank of questions in the Library section. You can add Multiple Choice or True/False questions. Follow these steps to add questions:
- Type or paste your question in the space provided
- Choose your question type
- Enter your answer choices
- Choose the correct answers
- Click Save
- Choose the class you want the question to be applied to (you can add the question to multiple classes at this time).