Subject: ELA Grade: 3-5, 6-8
Description: Students will upload a picture to ThingLink and add annotations. Then, they will paste that picture into a Tackk and tell their own short story about the picture. You can assign specific questions or give students creative freedom to tell a story in their own words. Teachers can target any subject.
Click the 'Customize this lesson' button below to add specific directions about types of pictures to upload and to customize the URL to send to students (e.g. tackk.com/thinglink-science-period-4).
Recommended Tag: #ThingLink-Storytelling
- Famous paintings: Nighthawks by Edward Hopper
- Historic war scenes: Washington crossing the Delaware River
- Shakespeare battles: Mercutio battles Tybalt
- Scientific diagrams: Parts of the brain
- Online screenshots: Share options on blog post