Things to Consider Before Renting a Virtual Office in Singapore
Managing any business is tough. Especially if you are working on a budget, you would definitely want to invest in all the right places and lessen expenses whenever you can. The concept of virtual offices Singapore has welcomed might just be the best solution to companies who are adamant about having an official business address but are not ready to lease a physical office space. A minimal monthly fee for a virtual office can enable you to have a business address and phone, a support staff to receive mails and answer calls, and access to amenities such as meeting rooms, work desks, and so much more. Here are some things to ask yourself to see if renting out a virtual office is right for you.
- Do you want to create a professional corporate image by having a prime business address and telephone number without the long term commitment of a physical office?
- Do you need someone to receive and sort your mail and packages through this business address and answer phone calls for you through your business phone?
- Do you and all the people that you work with, have access to a computer and a fast and reliable internet connection at home or while on the go?
- Can you do work remotely and submit everything online without needing physical interaction regularly?
- Do you want to avoid the hassle of your daily commute going to a real office?
- Can you find your home or public places such as restaurants or coffee shops conducive to working?
- Do you rarely need access to physical office equipment or people?
- Are you reluctant to invest on furniture, equipment, and office rent?
If your answer to all of these questions is YES, then perhaps it is best for you to consider renting out a virtual office. Starting a business is a fragile situation, and what better way to minimise your overhead costs than begin operating with a virtual office. Some people feel that being at home results to low productivity because there are many distractions and the feeling of being too comfortable. However, if you are the type of person who keeps up with the times and technology, and want to invest your money elsewhere other than space rental, then a virtual office is just the perfect solution.
You will get your own professional address—in a prime city location, plus a dedicated telephone number which you can use on your business cards and correspondences with clients. You’ll have someone to receive your mail and forward it to you, as well as somebody answering your business phone and forwarding calls to you. It’s having a real support staff, without including them in your payroll. You also have access to meeting rooms or a fully-equipped work station, just in case you’ll need it for a few times in a month. Say goodbye to the hassle of inching your way through the MRTs and the streets; you can now work at any place conducive to more productivity, giving you more time for yourself and activities that you value most.