What is it?
- Snowman ornament.
- I made something that you could hang on your christmas tree, however the point was to make it for a contest.
Why did you make it?
- I made it because an ornament I made on my own hanging on the christmas tree.
- A holiday themed object 3d printed.
What challenges did you face?
- Adjusting the eyes so that looked like a real snowman as well as making the eyes look like it was connected to the snowman.
- Making the eyes smaller and using a custom angle helped.
How did you overcome any problems?
- The solution was to use a custom angle.
- I used a custom angle.
What did you like/dislike about the project?
- I really liked how the templetes made it look more like a snowman.
- I hated trying to adjust the eyes.
What would you do differently?
- Use spheres instead of a penguin body.
- Next project i will try to do this to make a body.