Topcoat Construction Limited (TCL Associates) on Achieving Zero Defects in Decency and Void Works Services
Since time immemorial, the building of structures of many forms has been a major component of human endeavor. It is a necessary part of the need to protect human life, property, livestock and agricultural produce from the elements and from other adverse influences. Today, however, structures are more than just facilities with functional value but also provide aesthetic or decorative pleasure to their owners and users.
Yet, construction, like the preparatory culinary work done in the kitchen, requires a lot of tedious, dirty and even heavy tasks before it is completed for human consumption. Not everyone has the tenacity as well as the creativity to accomplish such a demanding job to the full satisfaction of the final users.
Topcoat Construction Limited has had many years of experience and also has the expertise to provide Decency Works and Void Properties within the required time frame and within the agreed budget according to prevalent quality standards. It has taken those many years for the company's operational team to develop its construction management procedures to such a fine-tuned precision that clients are assured of achieving their objectives completely.
The TCL Associates Group Decency & Voids Teams possess a tested excellent track record of service for their clients and have attained enhanced levels of profitability in terms of Quality, Time and Cost. This has been accomplished by the teams through the following procedures:
- Initial Survey carried out by TCL Group including completion of room data sheets and lettings photographs
- Specification of works carried out by TCL Group to the Decency/Void Standard and quality checked by the client Surveyor.
- Assessment and removal of Asbestos carried out by TCL Group
- Lock Change and rubbish removal
- Electrical & Mechanical Works including Certificates
- Associated Building Works
- Resident choices carried out by our Resident Liaison Officer
- Early tenant Void viewings ahead of works completion
- Resident welcome pack
- All works are pre-inspected by TCL Group and handed over with Zero Defects
The TCL Group conducts its operations based on the principle of Right First Time and Zero Defects. Consistently, the group has demonstrated this through ongoing projects carried out on Decency and Void works programmes. This has been achieved by:
- Taking collective responsibility from the Team manager down to the site operatives.
- Maintaining and reinforcing these standards by regular monitoring and Tool Box talks.
- Taking a proactive approach rather than a reactive approach.
- Listening to client feedback and continual improvement of services
- This simple yet effective system of procedure has helped Topcoat Construction Limited answer the specific needs of its clients and delivering the quality service expected of the company and its products. Achieving Zero Defects may sound like an impossible task to attain; yet, with Topcoat Construction Limited, it is a routine challenge as well as an achievement.