First Day of School!
So what exactly will this look like
on my first day at my placement?
So, here's the deal...
You are a guest in another school, visiting in someone's classroom, working with quite possibly MY children...what are the expectations?
- You need to have your school ID/Visitor Sticker on at ALL TIMES! This is how staff at your placement know that you are supposed to be there...you need to abide by any and all other requests that they may make upon checking in. This is for safety and is NON-NEGIOTABLE!!!
- You MUST sign in and out EVERY DAY! If you don't, you will not get credit for class that day...see Tanzania for more info. on how to do this.
- DRIVE SAFELY! No texting, phone calls, giving rides, extra stops etc.
- Dress appropriately! You are not "going out" you are setting the example and are a "teacher" at your site. Ask yourself, would I want to see my teacher wearing this?
- Keep your cell phone OUT OF SIGHT while at your placement. Your supervising teacher will not tolerate you on your phone while getting tutoring hours.
- Remember to follow all other safety/conduct policies and procedures that you have agreed to!
- You must leave a comment in the comment box below to complete this country! Don't forget to leave your name to get credit!!!