Trinity Energy Group Petroleum Land Services
Whether you are an independent producer or a major oil and gas company, Trinity can deliver detailed prospect reports or tailored service packages to meet your specific petroleum land management specifications.
Trinity's core services include, but are not limited to:
- Lease Take-off and Mapping,
- Detailed Mineral and Leasehold Ownership Reports,
- Oil and Gas Lease Acquisition,
- Title Preparation for Certified Drilling Opinions,
- Title Curative,
- Surface Damage Settlements,
- Site and Surface Evaluation,
- Pipeline/Right of Way Agreements
- Seismic Permit Acquisition,
- And other duties that are common in a land procurement effort.
In addition to typical petroleum land services, Trinity can also provide specialized land services including, but not limited to:
- Wind Energy Site and Right of Way Procurement
- Fiber Optic Right of Way Acquisitions,
- Co-Generation Site Assessment and Acquisition,
- Well trade, Farm-in, Farm-out and Operating Agreement Negotiations,
- Prospect Generation,
- Acquisition & Divestment data room sale preparations and purchase evaluations,
- Purchase and Sale Agreement drafting, analysis and negotiation,
- Due Diligence,
- Overall in-house land consulting expertise for our E & P Clients.