Global IT M&A Forum
November 6-7, 2013
Grand Hyatt, New York City
24 Hours | 120 One-to-One Meetings
30 CEOs & Founders of IT Services Companies
60 Buyers/Investors/Strategic Partners
The Global IT M&A Forum is the leading marketplace for founders and CEOs of Cloud, Managed Services, IT Services and IT Supply Chain firms to meet one-to-one confidentially with qualified strategic buyers, partners and private equity investors during a 24-hour period in a results-driven environment.
The Forum focuses exclusively on companies and markets that have been historically underserved by large investment banks, corporate buyers, and other professional M&A advisors.
Five Step M&A Forum Process
About the Forum
Founded in 1998, the first Global IT M&A Forum marketplace was held in San Francisco with 24 sellers and 20 buyers participating in 164 private person-to-person meetings during a 24-hour period. Since inception, the Forum has facilitated more than $350M in shareholder liquidity and hosted marketplace events in Scottsdale, Las Vegas, Washington, D.C., San Diego and San Jose, CA. To register for our next forum on November 6-7 in New York City, go here
30 middle market IT Services, IT Supply Chain, Cloud and Software as a Service firms are evaluated and invited, offering new technologies or specialized services in fast-growing functional areas, market niches or global geographies. Sellers are guaranteed a minimum of four private, one-to-one meetings, each lasting 50 minutes. Each seller is trained by the Global IT M&A Forum staff on best practices for marketplace meetings. No more than 30 sellers are accepted, each demonstrating enterprise value of less than $50 million (USD).
- 45-50 qualified buyers representing strategic corporate M&A, strategic partnership development or private equity are invited.
- Buyers are qualified as having the financial means and commitment to complete deals within current industry multiples appropriate to each Forum sector.
- Representative buyers & investors include: Staples, XO Communications, MindTree Ltd, Network Hardware Resale, MetTel, Thomas H. Lee (THL), Insight Venture Partners, Potomac Equity Partners, TZP, HIG Growth Partners, K1 Capital, Boston Venture Investments, Technology Capital Partners. (Note: Buyers listed were attendees of the June 2013 Forum.)
- Privacy: All participants sign non-disclosure agreements to participate in the Forum. No company information is provided without fully executed NDAs executed by buyers and sellers.
- One-to-One Presentations: Meetings are carefully scheduled and conducted in private suites.
- Seller Approval: Sellers only meet with potential buyers that have been screened and approved in advance.
- Seller Fees: Registration fee for seller attendees is $975 (USD), plus a $550 meeting suite fee.
- Buyer Fees: Registration fee for buyer attendees is $499 (USD)
- Success Fee: Sellers are responsible for a five percent (5%) on the first $10M of the transaction, plus an additional two and one-half percent (2.5%) on transaction value created in excess of $10M. Success Fees are based on all closed transactions originating from the Global IT M&A Forum marketplace and are paid by the seller.