Don't sin, just buy Tin!
Important reasons to buy Tin
-Roofing material: Sheets of terne- and tinplate were soldered and/or mechanically fastened together to form a continuous waterproof covering.
- Decorative machine-pressed shingles: These began to be manufactured in the late 19th century to simulate tile roofs.
- Sheetmetal wall covering formed to imitate masonry or other building materials.
- Flashing, gutters and downspouts
- Fire protection on wood doors and shutters
- Ornamental elements such as door and window heads, balusters and urns, or roof ornaments