OEC 9900, 9800, 9600
CVID Retrofit C-arm Tech Monitor
OEC 9900, 9800, 9600 CVID Retrofit carm tech monitor
Part Description: C-VID SQUARE MOUNT DESIGN
Fits all O.E.C. models (9600, 9800, & 9900) as well as other square boom design c-arms.
No worries with the C-VID, we've got you covered. When you purchase the C-VID Plus, everything you need is included.
- 1 C-VID
- 1 LCD 1080p Display with BNC and DSUB
- or DVI inputs (please specify).
- 1 25' Display Power Cable
- 1 25' BNC Cable
- 3 Cable Clips
- 1 Pack Cable Zip Ties
- Or purchase the C-VID separately and choose your own display monitor.
- Surgeons no longer share the monitor-cart with the tech.
- Always where it’s needed, without taking up limited floor space.
- More-accurate c-arm positioning & fewer retakes.
- Techs no longer contaminate the sterile field to see the image.
- Reduced radiation exposure for patient & staff.
EASY INSTALL – Our designs fit easily and securely on the most-common C-arm models. Just plug-andplay, using the video-out port of your C-arm’s monitor cart.
RUGGED – The C-VID stand is made in the U.S.A. with high strength aluminum to ensure long-term
durability; backed by our 5 year limited warranty.
EFFECTIVE – The C-VID eliminates sharing the main viewing monitor so it can be optimally positioned for the surgeon’s eyes.