Waterfront Recreation in Cleveland!
CRF Boathouse/Cleveland Metroparks Rivergate
An Urban Park for NEO!
Take 400 people, add a little water, and what do you get?
Here's the deal . . . . .
- Summertime recreational fun on one of Cleveland's Waterfronts!
- Right next to Cleveland Metroparks new Rivergate site
- A connection between Ohio Canal Corridor's Towpath & Scranton Flats Riverbank restoration, Settler's Landing and Wendy Park!
- Anyone who comes down here for the first time (kids, adults, nature lovers, photographers) says 'I had no idea this was here and it's GREAT!'.
How does waterfront recreation positively impact Cleveland?
- Western Reserve Rowing Association Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WesternReserveRowing
- Cleveland Dragon Boat Association http://clevelanddragonboatfestival.com/
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandRows
- Cleveland Metroparks Washington Reservation (inc. Rivergate) http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/Main/Reservations-Partners/Washington-Reservation-including-Rivergate-15.aspx
- Public Square Group/Crooked River Skate Park http://publicsquaregroup.org/cleveland-skatepark
- Ohio Canal Corridor Scranton Flats overview http://www.ohiocanal.org/scrantonflatsoverview.htm