internets do's and don'ts
Internet do’s & don’ts
by Jacob and Will
- Don't give people your personal information.
- Intimidation, Mischief in relation to data, Extortion, False messages, indecent or harassing telephone calls, Counseling suicide, Child pornography are just SOME reasons you could go to jail.
- if you are one of those people who leave mean comments on peploe videos on youtube, you should watch your back because you can go to jail.
- Do not share your personal information when playing an MMO, do not share your information at all for that matter.
- If it’s from a Nigerian prince it is fake.
- ⅓ Canadian teens with social networks have seen mean or inappropriate comments about someone they know. 14% say they have seen mean or inappropriate things about themselves.
- 70% percent of students report seeing frequent bullying online.