Texas A&M University
Jacob Bonadero April 18th, 2014 6th Period
- Retention Rate: 91%
- Percent in-state to out: 97%/3%
- In-State Tuition is under $10,000!
- ACT Range is 23-29.
- Average Class Size is 20 to 29.
Social and Academic Reputations:
- Basketball and Football are great for a social life.
- There is a big library on campus for studying. (George Bush Library)
- Theres a large mall to hangout with friends.
- 12th Man
- Freshmen go through orientation in Fish Camp.
- The mascot is reveille.
What are the people like? Friendly? Welcoming?
" I felt very welcome most of the time. People were genuinely friendly and helpful."
Franek, Robert. The Best 378 Colleges. New York: Random House, 2013.
Insider's Guide to the Colleges. New York: St. Martin's Griffin, 2010.
Logue, Robert. Fiske Guide to Colleges 2007. Naperville (Ill.): Source, 2006.
Bonadero, Anthony. Personal Interview. 8 April. 2014