Ham and Cheese Roll
Hello to all food lovers out there. I admit, I love to eat but I don't have the time to cook for I stayed almost half of my life at work. Plus, my mom is always there to cook for us :) Though I know how to cook and I was trying out my recipes every weekend, it would still be best to cook for my family every day. So let me start my first article by sharing with you one of my favorite recipes and feel free to share your favorites also. Bon Apetit!
- 1 loaf of bread preferably thick slices
- 1 small can of condensed milk
- cooked ham (cut into strips)
- cheese (cut into strips)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- bread crumbs (Kasugai)
- Cooking oil
1. Cut the sides of the bread and use a rolling pin to flatten the bread.
2. Spread condensed milk on the flattened bread and place one stripped ham and cheese. Roll the bread.
3. Dip the bread rolls in the bowl of beaten egg then in bread crumbs. Ensure that the roll is uniformly coated with egg and bread crumbs.
4. Heat pan and fry the rolls. After frying, drain oil in kitchen paper towels.
5. Cut and serve.