- create a short comic strip about the story that we are reading in class and include main characters and plot of story including the climax and resolution
- Sierra can write a short play to cover the main points of the story
- paint/ draw spelling words on a canvas
- write a story using vocabulary words correctly
can display spelling words anyway they choose
- use clay to design a famous landmark. Ex. The Parthenon
- create a news article about a specific event in history, must include key details
- have Sierra write her own "famous speech" based on the important events that are taking place during a specific time period.
- have Sierra create a book of poems over the distinct poem types
accompanied with illustrations
- Create a story problem that is solvable
- paint an abstract painting that has specific dimension I give.
- Paint a canvas of the solar system including all of the planets and their right positions
-sculpt a replica of a animal or plant cell with all required elements