- The Capital of Brazil is Brazilia
- The major language spoken in Brazil is Portuguese.
- Brazil is located in South America.
- Population: 200.4 million. Average age and life expectancy: 73.28 years
- 3 major bodies of water in Brazil are Rio de Janeiro, Blue Lake Cave, and Grumari Beach.
- The top major cities of Brazil are São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and Salvador.
- The average yearly rainfall of Brazil is 1,761 mm.
- The average tempurature is 72 to 79 °F.
- Brazil's government works as a presidential system (federal republic).
- The most common religion worshiped in Brazil is Roman Catholicism.
- The most popular sport played in Brazil is soccer.
- Most food is influenced by European, African, and Amerindian cutures.
- Major ethnic groups: White 47.7%, Black 7.6%, Asian: 1.1%, Mulatto: 43.1%.
- A very unusual law down in Brazil is that its ILLIGAL to sell watermelons in Rio Claro.
- A health issue in Brazil is that there is a lot of poverty.
- The most convenient ways to travel around and explore the tropical rainforest is by road, rail, and water.
"Transportation." Transportation. Web. 18 Nov. 2014. <http://www.brazil.org.nz/page/transportation.aspx>.
"Ask.com - What's Your Question?" Ask.com - What's Your Question? Web. 18 Nov. 2014. <http://www.ask.com/?ourl=http%25253a%25252f%25252f&usergroup=Global&rulegroup=Web_Filtering&ourl=http%253a%252f%252f&usergroup=Global&rulegroup=Web_Filtering&ourl=http%3a%2f%2f&usergroup=Global&rulegroup=Web_Filtering>.
"Brazil Ethnic Groups." - Demographics. Web. 18 Nov. 2014. <http://www.indexmundi.com/brazil/ethnic_groups.html>.